On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Thursday, November 1, 2012

18大道居酒屋

After my leisure at work at the Cafe at the Pavilion of (Native) Aroma, I went to do my physical therapy and had some maintenance work done on my body by my doctor.

Thereafter, I went for a dinner with a friend and landed at 18大道居酒屋... a new place on the block that will have its grand opening next week.  A private celebration for my having only about 20 pages left till, again, I will be done with DWM!

Might have something to do with the fact that I was taking pictures left and right.  At some point, as we were having some nice conversation with the owner of the bistro, the nice lady asked whether I have a blog and whether I will post the info of their new venture on my blog.

So I responded with lol... "I've got my blogs alright except for no one ever came to visit. lol"

Nice food, friendly services and, according to my friend who knows the dining scene better, excellent in the budgeting department as well at this economic climate!



No comments:

Post a Comment