On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Saturday, May 19, 2012

遠企中心辦公大樓 Far Eastern Plaza

It was quite a long trip... walking down to see the Far Eastern Plaza (遠企中心辦公大樓).

The reality was that... I remember it to be one of the famous modern building that I was looking for and sort of knew where it was located... Yet, I forgot which building it was and what it was supposed to look like...

En route, I came across this nice looking high-riser... and even went in to visit its washroom... 8-O lol

This is the third tallest building in Taiwan (with 台北101摩天大樓 Taipei World Financial Center the tallest and 新光摩天大樓 Shin Kong Life Tower the second) and designed by the famous architect 李祖原 who also designed Taipei 101.



     
5/19/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment